The workflow is as follows: The Board operates on a semi-automated platform.
Data collection: Names and addresses of customers are collated
according to location, property type and use (residential / commercial).
- Data imputed into database to prepare bills for generation.
- Bills generated and printed.
- Bills are sorted and distributed to residents (in five ply copies)
- Signed (flimsy copy) of bill is returned to the office after distribution.
- Goes to the bank, fills a teller and make payment.
- Receives payment and returns copies of teller and duplicate bill to AEPB Revenue Unit.
- Payments are imputed manually accordingly.
IF there is a default.
- Flimsy Copies of distributed bills are taken to the Legal unit to
prepare for enforcement.