- Monitoring prompt and efficient refuse collection, storage and disposal at least twice a week.
- Effective management of waste transfer stations [WTS] separation of waste.
- Manage the waste collected in a sustainable manner through appropriate technology to secure the Environment for present and future generations of FCT residents.
- Management of special waste [Hospital and Hazardous waste].
- Monitoring Street Cleaning and Litter Control on daily basis.
SOLID WASTE MANAGEMENT: This involves the process of storage, collection, disposal and recycling of solid waste in the Federal Capital City (FCC) Abuja.